Chief Nursing Officer job opening located in Arkansas.
- A 100+ bed community hospital.
- Reporting to the CEO, will oversee all nursing departments to include; Nursing Administration and Development, Case Management, Education, Ambulance Service, Ambulatory Care, Gastroenterology, ER, OB, Rehab, Med/Surg, Home Health, ICU, Surgical Services and Sterile Processing.
- Through 13 direct reports (including an ACNO), the CNO will oversee a total staff count of 286.
- The appropriate candidate will have at least seven years of progressively responsible experience in nursing leadership, preferably with three at the executive level.
- A BSN is required with an MSN preferred.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Chief Nursing Officer Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services