ASC Administrator job opening located in Central Florida.
Surgery Center specializes in Ortho, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), and pain management. 6 OR’s, average 600 cases per month. 6:30a.m. – 4:30p.m. Closed on weekends!
Position reports to Operations Director. Position open due to a company buyout. Growing company, opened up 5 Centers in 3 years. Solid staff and supportive physicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting, practice, or hospital setting.
- Background in ambulatory or outpatient surgery strongly preferred.
- Experience demonstrating a high-level ability to effectively manage and allocate organization resources is required.
- Operational management experience such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management credentialing, accreditation, or similar strongly preferred.
- Clinical background preferred but not required.
- Demonstrable leadership ability, relentless follow through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required.
- Physician recruitment experience preferred.
- Physician relationship management required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ASC Administrator Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services