Director/Admin Director of Emergency Services job openings in 7 States: 3-Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Nevada and South Carolina.
Various sizes and roles for a manager of ER to become a Director or for a seasoned Director to move to a larger tertiary facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required,
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required.
- BLS required;
- ACLS, PALS or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
Competitive Salary + Sign On + Partial Relocation!
How to apply for the Director/Admin Director of Emergency Services Jobs: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services