Interim and Permanent Clinical Manager of Medi/Surg job opening located in central Georgia.
The incumbent will have the unique responsibility for the daily operations of the Medical Surgical Unit and will oversee the day-to-day clinical aspects related to the unit.
Client would like someone who resides in Georgia within reasonable driving distance to and from the hospital.
- The Clinical Manager participates in and develops performance improvement measures;
- Assist in the planning of the departmental budget;
- Responsible for financial accountability within the department that includes productivity measures and monitoring;
- Coordinates educational classes to meet the annual competency requirement of the staff;
- Rotates into Administrative and Clinical Call as needed for the Department.
- The manager reports to the Associate Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO), who is the hiring decision maker.
- BSN or higher preferred-however an associate degree/diploma in nursing may be considered with 3-4 years or more of relevant experience, Med/Surg experience is a must-have.
- Need 2 years leadership and proven ability to motivate, mentor, lead a department of 45 FTEs: (clinical nurses, 3 technicians, scheduler) to meet goals and objectives through influencing and coaching behavior.
- Interim-state required rate.
Competitive Salary Range with Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance!
How to apply for the Interim and Permanent Clinical Manager of Medical/Surgical Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services