Director of Quality and Risk Management job opening located in Utah.
Working with a 40 bed hospital in Utah looking for a Director of Quality and Risk Management candidate to join their team.
The Director of Quality/Risk is responsible for organizing, leading, implementing and supervising day to day operations of the performance improvement and risk management programs. The director contributes to the organization’s mission and vision by planning, designing, studying and assessing hospital-wide performance improvement, survey readiness programs, and risk prevention measures.
Will be responsible for coordination of internal performance improvement activities, leads and serves as a model for identifying opportunities for improvement throughout the organization, managing activities necessary to ensure appropriate utilization of the hospital and its resources while maintaining optimal achievable standards of patient care, as well as working collaboratively with the medical staff and leadership in support of process improvement and risk management goals.
Ideal candidate will have:
- RN license. Bachelors degree in healthcare, nursing, or administration, Masters preferred.
- Three to five years of full-time management experience, with two years experience in the area of performance improvement.
- Additional education in the area of Quality Management and Joint Commission Standards.
- Long term acute care and rehabilitation experience is preferred.
- Reports to Chief Clinical Officer.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Quality and Risk Management Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services