Practice Administrator / CEO job opening located in Central Valley California.
We are working with a successful Ophthalmology practice in CA looking for a Practice Administrator/CEO to join their team.
Candidate must have at least 10 years of leadership experience in a medical practice or hospital.
Location: Central Valley, CA
Long-term tenured staff and great leadership team!
100 FTE’s, CAO, COO and CFO; 5 department supervisors all report to position. Using NextGen.
- The Practice Administrator is responsible for overseeing all administrative, financial, clinical, and development activities of the practice, except those directly involving professional medical judgment.
- Ideal candidate will have a Baccalaureate degree in business or health care administration; Master’s Degree preferredAt least ten years of hospital or medical practice management experience, preferably within a physician practice.
- Strong financial background with previous experience in physician office billing systems, accounts payable, general ledger, tax reporting and budgeting.
- Demonstrable experience in personnel management and administration of payroll systems.
- Strong background and experience in management of clinical operations.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance, personnel law, workplace safety, and other regulatory issues pertaining to group practice.
- Familiarity with taxation, professional corporations, and managed care contracting issues. Experience in negotiating general business contracts.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services