Infection Prevention Manager job opening located in SE Georgia.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and directing a hospital wide infection control program.
- Works collaboratively with the Team Member Health program to reduce the incidence of communicability of infections between patients, staff and other healthcare workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health related program or Certification in Infection Control.
- 3-5 years previous acute care infection control experience preferred.
- RN licensure in the state of Georgia preferred.
- Certification as Infection Control Practitioner (CIC).
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Infection Prevention Manager Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services