Telemetry Director job opening located in Arizona.
- Relocation Assistance
- 250+ licensed beds, acute care facility, for profit health care system
When you join our Community Built on Care, you will find a diverse team of dedicated healthcare professionals who work together with one goal: to provide quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful connections and work alongside team members who are passionate about improving our patients’ lives. Here, we value employees’ growth and work hard in cultivating a nurturing work environment where one can develop their skills as a healthcare professional. Join us in our mission to provide compassionate, quality care.
Director Nursing Telemetry Position Summary:
- Department administrator. Establishes and enforces policies, procedures, standards, and objectives.
- Directs and supervises staff as well as workflow. Position has budgetary or fiscal accountability.
- Responsible 24 hours a day for the ongoing effective operation of the assigned Nursing department by exerting a leadership role which supports the hospital’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives, while focusing on the patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and the community as customers.
- Ongoing accountability for the continuous assessment, improvement, coordination and integration of the department services and standards of care into the hospital’s primary function.
- Position is responsible for approving timekeeping, employee evaluation, meeting applicable regulatory standards, approving supply orders and department strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Management or related field, or equivalent minimum experience requirements. MSN preferred.
- Five years’ experience in nursing management in a hospital setting with three years supervisory experience required.
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License.
- Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in a wide variety of situations. Requires a high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities. Personal computer skills required. Frequent contact with employees, physicians, customers, community individuals and volunteers. Must be self-motivated to complete work in a timely manner to meet deadlines. Computer skills required.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services