Director of Staff Development (LVN or RN) job opening located in California.
50+bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Monterey County, CA.
Located in the Salinas Valley of Monterey County, California . Small town with big ideas named one of the 50 safest cities in California. The city is a notable tourist destination, owing to the heavily restored mission, its proximity to Pinnacles National Park, and its numerous vineyards, as part of the Monterey wine region.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing direct care to multiple residents
- Nursing degree from accredited college or graduation from approved LVN/LPN or RNprogram.
- Current unencumbered license to practice as an LVN/LPN or RN in the state.
- Knowledge of, or training in, adult learning or previous training experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures, terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care benefits and upward Mobility.
- Director of Staff Development (DSD), will provide the necessary orientation, educational and learning opportunities within a supportive environment that will assist staff in gaining knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to perform assigned duties safely and effectively.
- DSD monitors the activities of nursing staff to ensure quality care that complies with state, federal and corporate standards.
- Will direct the infection prevention and control program and its activities.
Competitive salary range, benefits plus relocation allowance!
Benefits include: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, Life and disability insurance, Paid Time Off and Dedicated and local leadership support. Continual education credits. Ongoing clinical & leadership training.
Executive & Management Recruitment Services