Director of Clinical Services for Quality, Risk, Accreditation, Regulatory and Corporate Compliance job opening in California.
Position reports to a Chief Clinical Officer (CNO).
2 SNFs on campus (2 separate buildings)
Critical Access Hospital – 15 Med -Surg beds, 4 ICU, 2 Main ORs, 4 Ambulatory Surgery Center ORs and 6 LDRPs- approximately 375 deliveries / year. There are several clinics (4 Rural Health, 1 ortho, 2 Multi-Specialty).
The Director of Clinical Services for Quality, Risk, Accreditation and Regulatory
Compliance provides operational and strategic leadership to support organization’s mission
of delivering healthcare to the community. The Director works
collaboratively with senior leadership, physicians, risk management, nursing,
pharmacy, and leadership to develop and implement a best-in-class hospital’s
quality and safety program and to ensure regulatory compliance and accreditation.
Works closely with the Chief Medical Officer to develop, monitor, and educate
others on the use of patient data systems that drive improvement and reporting of
patient outcomes through the use of evidence-based data and scorecards. The
Director works collaboratively with the organization’s Compliance Office to
implement, monitor and periodically update the organizations compliance plan.
The Director is primarily responsible for the auditing and monitoring functions of the organizations compliance plan.
- Development and implementation of a QAPI / Patient Safety Program, which includes integrating the clinics, SNFs and Home Health Agency.
- Collaborates with hospital and physician organization leaders to envision, develop, and implement the organization’s quality and patient safety plan.
- Coordinate the process of monitoring, measuring, and assessment of patient care and support of systems to achieve high quality, safe, cost-effective healthcare services.
- Coordinate and integrate QI plans and processes for individual services.
- Coordinates and reports Medical Staff Quality Assurance/Improvement activities.
- Serve as a resource for Medical Staff and internal services on quality improvement activities, education, and use of quality principles and tools.
- Promotes employee growth and development through effective use of resources, internally and externally.
- Oversees direct operations, including staff and budget.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current RN California nursing license
- Minimum of 5-7 years Nursing experience with at least 3 years of experience as a manager in an acute care hospital required.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Clinical Services for Quality, Risk, Accreditation, Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services