Senior Labor Relations Representative / Labor Relations Consultant job opening located in Hawaii.
***Must reside in Hawaii for this role. Relocation Assistance Available.
- This senior individual contributor is primarily responsible for conducting Union relations activities and initiatives and negotiating, implementing, and administering complex collective bargaining and labor agreements.
- Develops and implements the Regions and National Labor Relations strategy and manages and integrates case handling and resolution of grievances.
- Work closely with HR Team to assist with labor issues, questions, etc.
- This role is critical to labor relations dealing with hospitals in Hawaii and possibly some work with hospitals in California.
- Union experience (contract negotiations/impact bargaining)
- Chief negotiator of labor agreements
- Contract administration
- Able to write own contract language /contract writing
- Depth in LR space
- Experience administering labor grievance and arbitration procedures, including dispute resolution
- Healthcare experience is helpful but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Social/Behavioral Science, Education, Public Administration, Liberal Arts, Law, or related field
- Masters or JD preferred but not required
- SHRM-CP or PHR or SHRM-SCP or SPHR certifications are preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services