Manager of Medical/Surgical Services job opening located in Oregon.
- 100+bed acute care hospital.
- Great leadership team in place.
- Reports to CNO.
- MedSurg unit has 32 beds, 50 FTEs, nurses work 12 hour shifts, there are CNA’s, a unit secretary and they have hospital support staff ( EVS, dietary, linen etc).
- There is a house coordinator around the clock.
- The current leader is retiring.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities;
- Good communication skills, ability to inspire confidence in others, ability to plan, implement and evaluate change, commitment to promoting growth of others.
- Ability to perform essential job functions and job specific competencies, critical thinking skills, strong leadership abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Requires 3 years management experience.
- RN License.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current BLS.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services