Director of ER job opening located in New Mexico.
- Small hospital with 60 beds and active ER.
- Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- The director has 24-hour responsibility to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of Nursing Care within the ER area, including managing the observation stays within the 48 hours and monitor admission or dismissal.
- The Director of the ER is qualified to perform the duties of this position by initial education, continuing education and experience.
- Degree in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or actively progressing toward a BSN is preferred.
- Three (3) years’ nursing experience required.
- Two (2) years’ experience demonstrating clinical and leadership ability preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the nursing process applied to various clinical areas.
- Knowledge of DNV or TJC and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Current RN license to practice professional Nursing in the State of New Mexico or acceptable compact state RN licensure required.
- Must complete and maintain ACLS and BLS certification within three (3) months of hire.
- Must complete and maintain PALS certification within six (6) months of hire.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services