ObGyn job opening located in Maryland.
Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC, Obstetrics/Gynecology for a unique opportunity to join an employed practice. Create your ideal practice in a physician-led, professionally managed, multi-specialty group where providers enjoy a sense of family and connection with their colleagues. This organization has more than 40 locations throughout Delmarva and is anchored by two award-winning hospitals.
- DaVinci Robot for robust surgical practice with ample opportunity for minimally invasive laparoscopy, robotics, as well as basic GYN procedures
- Reasonable Call Schedule
- Level 1 NICU
- Regional MFM located in Salisbury for perinatal consultation
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system (EPIC) that allows flexibility in patient management
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- An abundance of water activities: boating/sailing, fishing, swimming/beaches, etc.
- Excellent public and Private schools – elementary, high school, colleges
- Sports, Cultural arts, and history
- Driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Ocean City
Competitive Salary Range!
- Excellent Benefits Package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage
How to apply for the ObGyn Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services