System Senior Director of Med Surg Nursing located in Southwest Texas.
- 3 hospital medical center and 4 units: 170 beds, 65 beds, 45 beds + 4 ASCs,
- Stand alone non-profit health system.
- Reports to Assistant Vice President Nursing Services (4th highest position in the hospital system hierarchy).
- Will now cover Med-Surg for all 3 hospitals and EDs with Observation beds. Oversight of 4 Med-Surg units of three hospitals with 3 Clinical Mgrs for 3 primary Med-Surg units + 10 direct and 40 indirect reports. 4th Unit is large Observation Unit at 45 bed hospital.
- Accountable for safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care including ACE (Acute Care for the Elderly).
- Overall direction of clinical, human resources, and financial management.
- Assists the Clinical Coordinators with competency validation and performance reviews of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Oversight of departmental budget and management of staff.
- TX or Compact state RN license. BSN REQ, Masters preferred. 3+ yrs. experienced manager or assistant director in acute care facility, BCLS, ACLS REQ.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the System Senior Director of Med Surg Nursing Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services