Health Plan Care Coordinator Program Manager job opening located in Oregon.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference and grow the role.
Hospital located 45 minutes south of Salem and 50 minutes north of Eugene.
Can be remote or onsite – will work Pacific times. Candidates can be from any of these states: AL, AK, FL, GA, MI, MN, MT, NE, NH, OR, SD, TN, TX
Leads and oversees technical and operational resources within Health Plans Care Coordination department. Responsible for overseeing projects and providing direction and technical consultation to other project teams as they work to facilitate automation and create efficiencies within assigned department application. Care Coordinator Application Program Manager acts as the liaison between our technical staff and our clinical users.
- You must understand and have experience with Cognizant’s Facets and Clinical Care Advance as well as MCG CareWebQI and TriZetto Communication System.
- We need you to be a problem solver and contribute to creating business requirements for the health plan team.
- Health plan experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of application administrator or comparable position experience required
- Care Coordination Team
- Oversight and responsible for prior authorizations, care managers
- System is the key to the work they do.
- Program Manager
- Take clinical people’s suggestions and turn into language for the technical people to use
- Be able to translate between clinical team and system’s team
- Need technical skills but has the ability to explain and teach to the clinician
- Job Description
- Create business requirement documentations
- Past candidates have had project management experience but lacking technical skills
- Facet’s experience
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services