Director of Rehab Services job opening located in Oregon.
100+bed acute hospital.
Great leadership team, very supportive!
Position open due to retirement.
- The Director of Rehab Services directs and coordinates personnel, tasks and functions of all physical therapy departments. The Director is responsible for the safety and best possible care of each patient treated; proper documentation and charting procedures and supervision of staff.
- Maintains needed level of staffing and is involved with interviewing, orienting and work scheduling.
- The Director will perform staff evaluations, discipline, support and team building; giving positive feedback. Responsible to review employees time and distribute paychecks.
- Develops and markets new services. Assists with market research through communication with physicians and community concerning needs.
- Assists with regular inventory and requisitioning of department equipment and supplies, maintaining stocks at proper levels.
- Schedules staff hours and responsible for finding replacements when staff members are gone. Relays any relevant information to staff as deemed appropriate.
- Prepares and submits reports to the Administration concerning productivity and patient visit activity.
- Maintains department safety program by developing safety policies and in-service to staff. Performs the functions of a staff physical therapist as required by the workload.
- Maintains personal knowledge of new theories and advances within the field of physical therapy. Identifies the difference in age-specific needs of the patients and implements appropriate interventions.
- Position open due to retirement.
- Current licensure in the State of Oregon as a Physical Therapist upon hire. Current BLS.
- Five years of experience as a physical therapist with three years of supervision desired. High degree of written and verbal communication skills. Ability to supervise a diverse workforce and oversee the operation of physical therapy services. Numerical ability to compile statistical data and prepare reports. Working knowledge of physical therapy modalities and procedures. Working knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy. Basic understanding of Occupational Therapy services.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Rehab Services job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services