CEO job opening located in Oregon, Portland area.
- Under 100 beds,
- Reports to Chief Executive, Division.
- Direct reports: Medical Staff Officer Program Director, Family Medicine Residency and Chief Nursing Officer.
- Matrix reporting: Human Resources, Mission/Spiritual Care Leader, Communications, Finance, Foundation, Access Services, Nutrition, Diagnostic imaging, Rehab, Environmental services, Information services, Biomed and Materials management.
- Other key relationships: Regional Executive Team, System Leadership, Service Area Advisory Committee, Local Physicians, Unions, and Community Leaders.
- Needs to be a well-respected, experienced healthcare executive who is committed to advancing the vision of the organization. The CEO will ensure continued growth, innovation, and delivery of exceptional care. Working collaboratively with the community board, foundation board, medical staff and executive management team, the incumbent will articulate a strategic vision that differentiates the hospital in a competitive and changing marketplace.
- Masters required, will look at COO in hospital with 150 beds or more
- Bonus, retirement and good other benefits.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services