Family Practice/Urgent Care job opening located in Oregon.
Clinic is actively seeking a board certified/board eligible family medicine physician to join our immediate care team. The Clinic has a rich history of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley.
- Walk-in medical clinic offering diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of urgent, non-life threatening illnesses and injuries
- Comprehensive imaging and laboratory services available
- Ready access to Regional Level II Trauma Center Emergency Department
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Weekends, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice and 401(k) match, CME and personal leave
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Thriving City in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metro Area
- Strong K-12 education and after school offerings
- Home to diverse events and festivals, superb schools and PAC12 University
- Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters art galleries and River Walk
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Family Practice/Urgent Care Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services