Practice Manager / Operations Manager job opening located in New Jersey.
Located just 30 minutes to South Brunswick Township, 45 minutes south of Princeton and 1 hour from Philadelphia and a little over an hour to NYC.
Company is a multi-office Cancer/Oncology practice.
PREVIOUS PHYSICIAN OFFICE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Job Summary: Manages and coordinates administrative and front desk services for multiple physician office sites. Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in an office. Supervises clerical staff to ensure quality patient care.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a large multiple physician’s, multi-site practice, other healthcare related business, or experience in operations management for a multi-site concierge/customer service related business.
- Ideally possesses direct experience with multi-site physician practice operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field is required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Practice management and EMR knowledge and experience.
- Strong computer (including MS Office software) and database skills.
- Expert at building relationships. Able to effectively communication and develop rapport with a diverse group.
- Ability to successfully mobilize personnel to accept and build on changes and improvements to the organization.
- Experience with policies and procedures development.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Diplomatic approach to problem solving and decision-making.
- Physician relations and communication experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative management skills.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Practice Manager / Operations Manager Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services