Cardiology – Interventional job opening located in Tennessee.
Hospital employed Medical Group, 170+ provider practice, seeking to build integrated heart and vascular practice, joining established cardiothoracic surgery and electrophysiology providers. Group will be located on campus of tertiary care system and provide patient care to the regional system’s service area, 550K plus in population.
Fellowships in any of these:
* General Interventional
* Heart Failure
Ancillary testing to be located in clinic including EKG, ECHO, stress lab, etc. APP support for clinic and acute settings. Six cardiac cath labs. Established STEMI call program in place. Awarded Transcatheter Valve Certification by the American College of Cardiology (December, 2020).
Compensation model will be fixed salary year 1 based on sub-specialty and WRVU productivity in years 2 and 3.
This Healthcare was originally established in 1950. It is a public, not-for-profit healthcare system. Modern Healthcare Magazine listed it as one of the top 10 largest public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the U.S. With services provided in 17 counties in West Tennessee, this healthcare system is a family of healthcare services that provides a full compendium of care from:
- Seven Hospitals and Three Medical Centers
- Outpatient Surgical Facility, Infusion Services, and Rehab Facilities
- Home Healthcare Agency
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Medical Laboratory Services
- Medical Products
- Primary Care and Specialty Clinics
- Outpatient Imaging
- Early Child Development Intervention Services
The system employs over 7,000 people and is one of the region’s top employers.Jackson, Tennessee Nicknamed the Hub City, Jackson TN is the relative midpoint of West Tennessee. Located between Memphis and Nashville, Jackson. Tennessee is known as the home of Rockabilly Music.
Jackson is a city in and the county seat of Madison County, Tennessee. Located 70 miles east of Memphis, it is a regional center of trade for West Tennessee. Its total population was 65,211 at the 2010 census and 67,191 in the 2019 Census estimate. According to the 2017 census estimate, Jackson was the eighth-largest city in Tennessee.
- Jackson, Tennessee has convenient access to Memphis and Nashville on Interstate
- Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
- Low cost of living – NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4000 square foot home in $350K range
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- America’s Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Cardiology – Interventional Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services