Plant Operations Director job opening located in Kentucky.
A hospital in KY, close to Lexington, has a need for an experienced Plant Operations Director to join their team. They would really love to have someone from the tristate area if possible.
- Four to six years of Hospital general maintenance experience.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience.
- Certification in a trade field such as; HVAC, Electrical or Plumbing is preferred.
- Having a CHFM certification is also preferred.
- Knowledge of code requirements such as JCAHO, NEC, NFPA and building codes.
- A huge piece of this role is Joint Commission compliance.
- To properly maintain the building infrastructures and associated equipment related to building operations and patient care.
- Maintain equipment and repair expenses as cost effectively as possible.
- Maintain code compliance as it relates to all authorities having jurisdiction as it relates to the healthcare industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to manage employees appropriately & ethically.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to read & understand blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Able to make sound decisions as it relates to building/equipment maintenance processes and procedures.
- Capable of developing, managing & maintaining operational budgets.
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC mechanical systems.
- Be literate in the basic operations of computers & associated software.
- Have knowledge of medical gas systems.
- Knowledge of electrical systems & associated equipment such as emergency generators, transfer switches, disconnects, etc.
- Knowledge of steam systems, their components and operation.
- Knowledge of plumbing systems, their components and operation.
- Knowledge of control systems as they relate to electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and digital.
- Understand the operation of fire protection systems.
- Have basic knowledge of construction procedures.
- Able to develop, implement and manage the Environment of Care TJC standards.
- Maintain to TJC expectations the following programs:
- Safety Management Program
- Security Management Program
- Hazardous Management Program
- Emergency Management Program
- Fire Prevention Management Program
- Medical Equipment Management Program
- Utility Management Program
- Perform annual evaluations of all seven management programs
- Develop & maintain Plan for Improvements for all seven management programs
- Maintain the Statement of Conditions to JCAHO standards
- Able to identify & address Life Safety issues prior to a TJC visitation.
- Have knowledge of the following regulatory agencies & programs:
- TJC – EOC
- HOSPITAL CONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES
- LOCAL / STATE CODES & STANDARDS
In the heart of the Bluegrass is the charm and beauty of the entire state distilled into one community: Ours, centrally located in the golden triangle of Cincinnati, Louisville and Lexington. An image that describes the town best is a sleek thoroughbred racehorse grazing a lush Bluegrass paddock. Thoroughbreds are just one of the many breathtaking attributes in and around the town. With its American flags, hanging flower baskets and picturesque Victorian-era downtown buildings, this historic town exemplifies small town America. Discover our southern hospitality, friendly faces and social atmosphere.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Plant Operations Director Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services