Director of Nursing Services job opening located in -Arizona (15 miles S of Tucson)
Large, for profit healthcare system
The Director of Nursing oversees operations in order to maintain standards of patient care; advises leadership, patient care staff and administrators in matters related to nursing service. Directs the establishment and implementation of policies and develops organizational structure and standards of performance. Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
- 1 Med Surg Supervisor, dotted line report of 1 ER Supervisor and 1 OR/PACU Supervisor
- 18 bed Med Surg, 14 room ER, 2 room OR
- Approximately 12,000 average annual ER visits
- Approximately 60 employees
- Bachelor’s degree (BSN) in nursing required, Master’s preferred
- Five (5) years relevant professional experience with three (3) years’ experience in leadership required.
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Nurse; and American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC) BLS required.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Work effectively with administrators, physicians, peers and all members of the health care team. Computer competency including Word, Excel, and be able to extract data Previous supervisory experience required.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of Nursing Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services