Director of Health Information job opening located in Idaho.
Hospital is located in Northern, Idaho just 1 hour north of Coeur d’Alene and an hour east of Spokane. It’s situated on a lake, the area offers nearby ski slopes, hiking trails and plenty to do outdoors.
- Provides leadership and supervision of the Health Information department and staff.
- Functions as the Chief Privacy Officer.
- Associate of Science Degree in Medical Records required; Bachelor degree preferred
- Must be a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or a Registered Health Information Technologist (RHIT)
- At least 3 years Health Record Hospital background with experience in the technical, as well as the organizational mechanisms of the Health Information Department
- At least three years’ experience at supervisory skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervision of all employees of the Health Information department, includes interview, coaching/ counseling, evaluations and on-going employee educational and job performance development
- Maintains and updates policies and procedures for the Health Information department
- Goal setting, planning, and budget preparation
- Proficient in ICD 10 CM and ICD 10 PCS coding
- Completes assigned tasks as directed by the Chief Financial Officer
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services