8 – Director / Manager Nursing job openings located in Florida, Oklahoma, Arizona, Louisiana and Arkansas.
- Director of Cardiac Medical Unit, Florida: 300+ bed not for profit hospital; open due to promotion; Master’s mandatory and 3 years’ min exp at director level;
- Director of Maternal Child, Florida: 300+ bed not for profit hospital; Master’s mandatory and 3 years’ min exp at director level in similar setting;
- Director of ICU, Oklahoma: for profit hospital in rural community; includes 8-bed ICU, 12-bed PCU and 6-bed COVID ICU; help improving HCAPS and filling staff openings; TJC comes in 2021; BSN preferred;
- Manager of Inpatient (no director level), Arizona: rural hospital setting; reports to CNO;
- Primary Care Nurse Manager (no director level at facility), Arizona: rural setting; outpatient setting; reports to CNO;
- Nurse Manager OR (no director level), Arizona: rural setting; small department, almost all are outpatient only; reports to CNO;
- Director of Surgical Services, Louisiana: 8 ORs, gen, ENT, ortho, GI, eyes; volume is 140 a week after starting back from COVID; BSN highly desired;
- Director of Surgery, Arkansas: 40-bed hospital with 3 ORs and 2 endo suites doing over 3K surgeries annually in gen, OB/GYN, ortho, GI, ENT, urology, ophthalmology; great location; MSN highly preferred, BSN desired; reports to CNO; responsible for OR, pre, post; relocation assistance.
Competitive Salary Ranges!
How to apply for the (8) Director/Manager Nursing Jobs: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services