Dermatologist job opening in Oregon.
- Well-respected general dermatology practice with ample opportunity for expansion to include cosmetics
- Established system for appropriate referrals, diverse cases
- Opportunity to participate in graduate medical education, supervise primary care medical residents
- Staffing and resources to support 40 patients per day
- No emergency department or inpatient call
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, generous CME
- Starting bonus and relocation allowance negotiable
- Graduate from an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency program
- Certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Dermatology
- Interest, training in cosmetics desirable
- Preference for physicians who enjoy teaching and working in a team environment
One of the largest physician-owned, multi-specialty groups in Oregon, is actively recruiting a board-certified/board eligible dermatologist. The practice is located in a Pac-12 university community with access to superb schools, abundant outdoor recreation, and diverse cultural events.
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Thriving City in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metro Area
- Strong K-12 education and after school offerings
- Home to diverse events and festivals, superb schools and PAC12 University
- Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters art galleries and River Walk
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Dermatologist Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services