Job opening in a large hospital in Georgia, about 1 ½ hours from Atlanta, for a Lab Manager to join their team. This is a Day shift position overseeing Phlebotomy, Outreach Services, Receiving, Point of Care and Sendouts.
What you will do:
Performs a variety of laboratory examinations and tests including specialized or experimental procedures assuring rapid and accurate results. Provides direct supervision to technologists, technicians and technical assistants to include workload assignments, training, resolution of technical problems, staffing, scheduling, counseling and other disciplinary measures. Also, orders supplies, maintains and reviews quality control records and workload statistic data.
What is required:
- Bachelors degree in Medical Lab Science
- Five years experience in general laboratory including at least on year of experience in two of the assigned areas of responsibility
- Three years of managerial or supervisory experience which includes but not limited to staff performance management, departmental scheduling, employee satisfaction and talent acquisition.
- MT Registry by ASCP or AMT
- Relocation Assistance
- Full time benefits package includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability and much more
See it in the spring blossoms of 350,000 Yoshino cherry trees. Sip it from the frosted mug of our local craft breweries. Experience it on a kayak floating down the Ocmulgee River, hiking ancient Indian mounds and touring an 18,000 square foot Italian Renaissance Revival mansion. Hear it through the soulful sounds of our rich music heritage. This is a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul. This city is one of those cities that keeps alive the architectural splendour of the Old South. Ever hospitable, the city has one of the south’s largest and most beautiful collections of antebellum churches and homes. Take your time to walk the city streets adorned by thousands of cherry trees, snapping the old brick buildings that have been carefully looked after for many decades. Not too far away you can set off for water-based exploits along the Ocmulgee Water River Water Trail.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services