Job opening for an Education & Training Manager (RN) in a hospital near Kansas City, Missouri.
- Primary role consists of assuring comprehensive educational services are delivered to the caregivers of the hospital system.
- Manager assures the infrastructure necessary for education and training to promote clinical excellence and the individual growth necessary to achieve hospital’s goals and critical success factors.
- Approximately – 20 direct reports
- Align education and training with service line work systems to maximize learning and knowledge management.
- Assures the educators and associates have the tools and resources necessary to ensure quality, safety, and a high level of service to caregivers they serve.
- Interacts with leadership and front-line caregivers across the organization to accomplish department goals and assures that department objectives
- Master’s Degree – Nursing with education emphasis – required
- 3 Years previous responsible management experience in clinical or medical center setting
- Missouri or Compact State RN License
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Education & Training Manager (RN) Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services