Job opening for a Director Telemetry/Pediatrics located in North Carolina.
Director Telemetry/Pediatrics has the responsibility and authority, under the direction of the Administrative Director and CNO, to manage departmental operations on a continuous basis (24/7), this includes financial and human resources. Must be able to plan and lead department based on the identified needs of the patient population served and the organization. Must be able to proactively identify opportunities to improve and develop proposed solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
- RN licensure in North Carolina or compact state
- 5 years’ experience as an RN with 3-5 years in nursing management/leadership in telemetry or critical care
- Ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to lead and inspire;
- Experience leading performance improvement opportunities in quality metrics, workforce engagement, and patient experience
- Knowledgeable regarding budget and productivity
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services