Job opening for a Director of ER located in North Carolina.
- 46 bed department (4 of those dedicated to Behavioral Health in a secure area). Department was built in 2012.
- Total of employees 100+ (5 Clinical Supervisors)
- No trauma designation
- Annual volume pre-CoVID was 66,000 to 68,000. Volume is currently 85% of pre-CoVID (approximately 56,000/year).
- Part of the University of North Carolina Health Care System- a managed entity
ED Nursing Director:
- Director of 14 years is retiring December 2020.
- ED Director Reports directly to Senior Vice President, Patient Care/CNO
- Unit leadership consists of five Clinical Supervisors that provide close to 24/7 coverage.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director of ER Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services