Job opening in a hospital located near Seattle, has a need for a Director Care Management and Network Hospital Operations to join their team. Candidates must have the following experience:
- 7 years progressively responsible health care management including demonstrated success in managing staff and financial resources.
- Master’s degree in business, health care administration, social work or related field.
- Current Washington RN license or LCSW by date of hire.
- Strong communication skills and executive presence.
- Indepth UM or care management experience.
Acts as the strategic, administrative and operations leader for all managers and staff providing health care services in owned and Partner Hospitals. Works collaboratively with designated medical staff leaders to ensure that standard work is fully implemented to optimize the patient’s care and service experience while achieving clinical and financial performance goals. Leads and/or partners with an interdisciplinary team of specialty, primary care, pharmacy, ancillary service and business operations managers to assure the alignment and integration of services within the Partner hospitals and with the transition of patients at the end of their hospital stay.
- Lead and direct the Care Management operations of assigned Partner Hospitals. Collaborate with service line leaders for specialty services, primary care, urgent care, pharmacy, laboratory, behavioral health, ancillary service and business operations to assure that all services within the Partner Hospitals are aligned with the needs of our patients. Assure that the medical center provides quality care, access, and service within available budgeted funds and in a way that results in a consistently superior customer experience. Resolve system issues within and across services.
- Develop, lead, coach and support a management structure that enables the achievement of the Foundation Health Plan of Washington and Care Delivery Division business objectives, including optimal utilization of human and financial resources. Foster a work environment that supports teamwork, open communication and engagement for both providers and hospital staff. Establish and communicate standards of performance, provide timely performance feedback and assure accountability to the established expectations. Sponsor/lead change and improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the development of strategic plans. Lead the implementation of strategic plans, annual goals, work plans, policies and budgets services in a way that is consistent with the business plans of the hospital and medical group. Communicate and model the vision of the organization, division/subdivision, and/or district. Establish and communicate program direction. Link budget decisions and resource allocations to strategic initiatives.
Minimum seven (7) years of progressively responsible health care management including demonstrated success in managing staff and financial resources.
Master’s degree in business, health care administration, or related field or master’s degree in social work
License, Certification, Registration
Current Washington RN License or LCSW required by date of hire/transfer.
- Human resources management and development.
- Leadership effectiveness.
- Financial management.
- Ability to constructively challenge established ways of doing things and lead change.
- Systems thinking and systems development skills.
- Strategic planning.
- Knowledge of modern health care management in an integrated health care delivery system.
- Regulatory requirements.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Identifying and meeting customer requirements, selecting and developing managers, and working effectively with medical staff.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Three (3) years of experience managing clinical staff, including management level personnel
- Master’s degree in nursing
- Knowledge of health maintenance organizations and managed care environments.
- Centralized inpatient administration.
- Regulatory requirements.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Director Care Management Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services