Job opening for a Director of Organizational Performance Improvement located in North Carolina.
The Director, Organizational Performance Improvement and Patient Safety provides leadership, coordination and implementation for accreditation activities, performance improvement and patient safety plans for the hospital. The Director works collaboratively with leadership to ensure regulatory compliance, readiness and accreditation, and to implement a best-in-class performance improvement and safety program. Works closely with the Chief Medical Officer and other leaders to develop, monitor, and educate others on the use of patient data systems that drive improvement and reporting of patient outcomes through the use of evidence-based data and scorecards.
- 6 FTE’s report to this position
- This position reports to Chief Medical Officer
- Master’s degree and Bachelors of Science required.
- Current Registered Nurse license in North Carolina required.
- At least 8 years’ experience as a RN with 5 or more years of experience in a management capacity required.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services