Job opening for a Lab Director located in Southern California.
- Relocation Assistance
- 184 Licensed Beds; large for profit health care system
With the recent addition of the Rehabilitation Institute, the hospital features 184 licensed acute care beds as well as inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac services featuring a STEMI Receiving Center (heart attack) and a 35-bed 24-hour emergency department. The Center for Wound Care provides treatment for people with chronic non-healing wounds. This comprehensive wound-healing service includes hyperbaric oxygen therapy. The Medical Center is active in the community and regularly participates with the Board of Trade, Greater Antelope Valley Economic Alliance, Chambers of Commerce and other civic and governmental groups. The Medical Center believes in “Community Service Excellence” and supports nonprofit agencies such as the American Cancer Society, United Way, the Antelope Valley Boys and Girls Club and performing arts organizations. Building a Healthier Community…Big Changes are already here!
- 30 FTE’s
- Reports to the COO
- Six (6) years’ experience as a CLS required. Supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- License, Certification, or Registration required: California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License. CPI is required within 30 days of hire.
- Need someone who has managed the lab and can also work the bench if needed.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.