Directs, supervises, and coordinates the functions and activities of the assigned unit(s). Responsible for overall management and coordination of the service to include fiscal resource management, human resource management, capital improvements and quality of services
40 bed unit consisting of inpatient Dialysis unit and nephrology inpatient beds
- 700+ bed facility
- 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains!
- Not for profit
- Studer based leadership principals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Demonstrated leadership characteristics. Working knowledge of budgets, staffing, Performance Improvement as well as regulatory requirements. Strong interpersonal skills required. Knowledge of age-specific considerations for patients served. Must be knowledgeable of the N.C. Nurse Practice Act
Required Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
- Current best practices in Dialysis and Nephrology
- Dedicated to patient experience and best practice
- Reports to Service Line Director
- Functions as Director
- EPIC experience preferred
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.