Job opening for a Director of Marketing and Communications located in Texas.
For profit, part of large system
Reports to CEO Great Leadership Team!
- Relocation with 2 year commitment
- Sign on Bonus with 2 year commitment
- Achieve collegial relationships with staff, physicians, leadership team and community leader
- Directs and oversees an organization’s marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Conducts market research and develops marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines.
- Reviews changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 3 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Independent. Functions well without much oversight.
- Calm demeanor in complex situations.
- Gets along well with others.
- Able to tackle hard projects.
- Confident and resilient.
- Comfortable communicating and educating in front of a group.
- Proven physician relations skills
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.