New Mexico – 150+ beds
Experience: 3-5 years in supervisory role
Education: BSN preferred
Benefits: Comprehensive Package
Clinical Manager (RN) Labor and Delivery
The Clinical Manager, under the direction of Program Director, manages and coordinates the clinical and other activities on the patient unit in order to provide quality patient care. The Clinical Manager establishes goals and priorities in accordance with patient and staff needs and organizational objectives. Services are provided across the life span of an individual and within the spectrum of health care as designated for the department. In addition, provides service to the patients throughout the life span including children, adults and geriatric age groups.
- Graduate of a School of Nursing program. BSN preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years current clinical experience in specialty area or management.
- Three to five years experience in a supervisory role required.
- Current New Mexico or compact RN license and CPR certification required.
- Certification or completion courses must meet the standards of Medical Center.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Clinical Manager (RN) Labor and Delivery Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me.