- Manager of Emergency
- Manager of Inpatient
- Manager of Outpatient
- Manager of PT:
- small, rural facility; hands on leader;
- Master’s in PT or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Current state licensure;
- 5 years of clinical experience and 2 years of management experience;
- Reports to CCO;
- Interested in increasing volumes;
- 10 staff;
- Relocation, sign-on and student loan forgiveness potential
- RN Informatics:
- Informatics and quality exp;
- Assesses and analyzes patient care related data;
- Assists with development of best practices and corresponding performance improvement projects;
- Develops reports and provides feedback for process improvement and measurable clinical outcomes;
- Reviews, extracts, compiles and analyzes patient care/services data from EHR, financial records, coding records, and other sources.
- Creates, processes, and prepares reports of findings/recommendations and organizational process changes.
- Assists with program activities to meet hospital accreditation standards.
- Directs, collaborates, and coordinates internal auditing within organization.
- Develops strategies, policies, or procedures for introducing, evaluating, or modifying info technology applied to practice, administration, education, or research.
- Assists with tracking corrective actions and evaluates identified quality of care, risk management, patient safety indicators and other PI activities to improve patient care.
- Abstracts data utilizing predetermined criteria for clinical, financial impact, management, and support services in accordance with established PI criteria and programs.
- Facilitates interdepartmental performance improvement activities to assist staff in resolving issues to ensure effective program integration.
- Compiles data into reports for analysis by various departments and committees and acts as liaison between clinical improvement teams and QNet system and others to interpret standards and specifications.
- Develops reports and reporting mechanisms for use within organization;
- Three years of healthcare (acute care or public health) experience;
- BSN, min; Master’s preferred;
- BLS certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire; midpoint,
- Primary Care Physician, FP or IM Board Certified
- Addiction Psychiatrist:
- Primarily based in outpatient setting and needs experience with addiction management, particularly Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) as well as familiarity with suicide, depression, addiction, etc.
- Board certified preferred or at least eligible;
- 4-day weeks;
- Amazing full benefits;
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text-the quickest way to reach me