Job opening for a Supervisor BMT/Cord Blood Bank in Southern California.
- Must have recent cell therapy experience.
200+bed hospital – Great Hospital in Southern CA.
Reporting to the Manager, Transfusion and Blood Product Manufacturing the Supervisor BMT/Cord Blood Bank primary responsibility is to manage daily operations, ensuring that department policies and procedures are adhered to. They will also be performing laboratory testing as well as specimen collection.
- Three years as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist, or Limited Licensed Specialist and at least one year of supervisory experience. Must have recent cell therapy experience and is familiar with the regulations and standards that guide the industry.
- Must have Bone Marrow Transplant, cord blood collection experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Biological Science.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist-CA (CLS) or Limited License, Specialist in a laboratory area.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text