Job opening for a Neurosciences Service Line Director located in Hawaii.
*Temporary housing provided.
*Permanent candidates only.
This is a large hospital system, not-for-profit, has a very supportive administration team and they promote within the system.
The department has ~180 FTEs There are ~12 direct reports. Position reports to the VP Patient Care.
Areas of assignment: programs, services, functions, and activities of the Neuroscience Service Line, including Neuroscience inpatient units (Neuro ICU and Neuroscience floor), Neuroscience outpatient programs, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic Lab, and Sleep Lab. May be assigned other areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing. Master’s degree in nursing, business administration, hospital administration or related field.
- Hawaii licensure as a Registered Nurse upon hire.
- Five (5) years management/leadership experience in healthcare, preferably in a comparable hospital.
- Prior management/leadership experience in one or more of the assigned areas, including Neuroscience clinical units, Neuroscience Institute, Neurodiagnostic Lab, Epilepsy Monitoring Unit, and patient relations highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of business principles, i.e. strategic and financial planning, budgeting, business planning, organization theory.
*Benefits and temporary housing provided.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text