Job opening for a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Manager located in Hawaii.
300+acute care hospital looking for a Nurse Manager – Cardiac Cath Lab
*Permanent candidates only.
Cardiac Invasive Services (CIS/Cath lab) is a 4-procedure room unit specifically designed to perform invasive diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac procedures, including structural heart procedures. Cardiac catheterization services are provided to patients who range in age from teenagers to geriatrics.
Staffing; physician performing the procedure room is staffed with 1 Registered Nurse, 1 Cardiovascular Technologist and 1 Radiological Special Procedures Technologist, and 1 Circulator (RN, CVT or RT).
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Hawaii license as Registered Nurse upon start.
- Evidence of continuing education.
- Current BLS/HCP certification.
- Depending upon area of assignment, specialty certification/training may be required.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care facility.
- Two (2) years supervisory/leadership experience in specialty.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Manager Job: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text