Job opening in a 300+ bed hospital located between Sherman, TX and New Boston, TX, for an experienced Informatics RN to join their team.
Essential Job Functions:
Provides high quality service on hospital computer technology consistently in a safe and efficient manner. Accountable for driving successful adoption and Clinical Adoption Methodology. Incorporates best practice and evidence based knowledge. Responsible for designing, testing and implementing computer-based information systems to meet the needs of the facility. Performs system analysis and program development on projects. Participates in the department’s performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities. Has strong leadership, critical thinking and coaching skills. Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in nursing, BSN preferred.
- 3+ years of hospital/clinical practice required.
- MEDITECH or other EHR experience is required.
- Registered Nurse in the State of Texas required.
- BLS preferred.
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
- Four-year university only 38 miles away offering undergraduate and graduate studies
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text