Job opening for a FNP or PA in a new ENT practice which opens June/July 2020. Will offer a full spectrum of general ENT services as well as general practice surgeries for adult and pediatric patients.
Doctor moving from New Jersey to North Carolina to start the practice; the area hasn’t had a ENT for 10 years. Currently patients are being referred to Raleigh or Fayetteville so great opportunity for growth. Practice is 40 minutes from Raleigh and 30 minutes from Fayetteville.
Day will be spent in the clinic seeing a variety of patients, pre/post-surgical care, some hospital rounding and surgery work as well. Candidates should be comfortable with procedures – scope, retractor.
- Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP certified or Physician Assistant / PA-C
- Must have at least 1+ years of experience working in general surgery and/or ENT/Otorhinolaryngology
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Handle pre/post op care for adult and pediatric patients
- Experience with scope, retractor, etc.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text