Job opening in a 150+ bed hospital located between Sherman, TX and New Boston, TX, for an experienced Director of Information Management Services to join their team.
Responsible for the planning, organizing and directing of functions of the Communication and Information Management Services Department of the facility. Resolves complex organizational and technological problems. Oversees the department and the annual budget. Follows the facility’s policies and procedures, local, state and federal regulations. Performs other duties as assigned.
Meditech for EMR/HCIS
PACS for Radiology
CPACS for Cardiology
But definitely Meditech experience is needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Hospital IT experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in data processing, systems analysis, computer operations and programming, project management and supervision.
With a city population of 25,000 plus an additional 23,000 residents in the county, the population base serves as the hub for healthcare and retail for Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. Our community is graced with dozens of vintage homes and unique architecture which sets the stage for a thriving community and a contemporary lifestyle. An array of cultural events, historical, scenic and recreational sites and community activities along with a rich selection of youth events makes this a great place for young families to raise children and older citizens to spend their retirement years!
In addition, you’ll find:
- Two 18-hole golf courses; one nine-hole course
- Lakes throughout Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma for boating, fishing, camping recreation (including Pat Mayse Lake, Lake Fork, Lake Crook and Beaver’s Bend State Park in Southeast Oklahoma.)
- Regional junior college with recognized technology programs and health education opportunities
- Year-around adult and youth sports programs
- Four-year university only 38 miles away offering undergraduate and graduate studies
Relocation up to $10k based on expenses to relocate household goods coordinated through Relocation Company.
Incentive Bonus up to 10% based on established goals.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Information Management Services Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text