Job Opening for a Director of Human Resource located on the Central Coast of California.
Must have CA Hospital HR experience
Acute care hospital – 50+ beds and multiple clinics.
Full Time position. Reports to CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressive Human Resources management experience in a managerial or director role in a Healthcare or Hospital organization.
- Knowledge of fundamental and advanced principles and practices of Human Resource Management to include but not limited to:
- Knowledge of all facets of Employment law and applicable healthcare related state and federal regulations;
- Familiar with Joint Commission standards and experience in healthcare environment and labor management strongly preferred.
- HR Certification is desirable.
- Proficiency in Spanish desirable.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the Human Resource Director Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text