Job Opening for a Nurse Manager, Orthopedics located in Hawaii.
Orthopedics Nurse Manager – RN – BSN
- Comprised of 2 units
- Both units are 24-bed units (all private rooms)
- 75-80 staff total for both units – mostly RNs, but have Nursing Assistants and Unit Secretaries
- Joint Replacement
- TJC-advance certified for Joint Replacements
- Do approx. 700 elective cases per year
- Takes vascular patients
- Will be seeking Ortho-Spine certification from TJC
- Both units will take Trauma overflow
- The Ortho floor has a strong Clinical Ladder for their RNs
- Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice are strongly supported
- This Nurse Manager reports to Director, Surgical Units & Orthopedic Services
- Reporting to the Nurse Manager are the Manager, Clinical Operations and the Nursing staff
- The Nurse Manager will work collaboratively with Clinical Coordinator, Performance Improvement, Clinical Navigator-Joints and the Medical Directors.
- This is a BSN required position.
- Certification as an Orthopedic Nurse
- RN experience in Ortho acute care setting
- 2 years of experience as a Nurse Manager
- MSN is very desirable
Relocation assistance and 30 days temporary housing provided by the hospital.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text