Job Opening in a midsized health system with a couple of locations, located in Central SC, for an experienced ER Manager to join their team.
- Working manager responsible for overseeing and leading the emergency room under the direction of clinical director; knowledgeable resource to the team able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management.
- Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, and vendor relations.
- Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
- Assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Number of FTES/Direct Reports: 56 employees – 22/56 PRN
Number of beds: 16 with an additional 4 fast track
# visits: average 105/day billed visits
Types of patients: AMI, CVA, CHF, sepsis, pulmonary edema, CABG, vascular, AAA repair, head injuries, MVA, trauma, seizures, post-angioplasty, etc.…
Patient ratios: 1:4
Requirements: At least 5 years of ED experience and one year of ED leadership/supervisor experience an acute hospital setting.
The city is located in the middle of the state and is comprised of a diverse variety of neighborhoods, heritages, and historical districts. The city is known for the three rivers that converge in the city. There are multiple colleges and universities in the city. Centrally located in the state, the town also offers residents and visitors a number of day trip activities from beach excursions to the mountain retreats. The vibrant city has a number of parks. Many residents enjoy hiking, kayaking, swimming, running and bike riding in these areas.
Competitive Salary Range!
How to apply for the ER Manager Job: contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text