Job Opening for a Surgical Services Clinical Operations Manager located in Hawaii.
- Surgical Services provides support for elective surgeries Monday-Friday 6:45am-5:15pm.
- After hours and weekend emergency surgeries are supported by an on call team.
- The department consists of 4 operating rooms and 2 procedure rooms.
- Services are provided for patients 14 and older.
- Surgery services provided may include General, Urology, Orthopedics, Gynecologic, Plastic, Dental/Maxillofacial, Otolaryngology, and Minor Neurosurgery.
- 60 FTE report to position within 5 departments – OR, PACU, Endo, SPD, IV Therapy.
- RN, BSN
- Must have Operating Room RN experience – scrub helpful
- 1-2 yrs management experience in the OR
- Position reports to the Director of Surgical Services.
Manager will oversee day to day operations of Surgical Services – OR, PACU, Endo, SPD and IV Therapy. FTE’s – 60 reporting to Manager.
Ideal candidate will also have:
- PACU experience preferred, Endo helpful, SPD experience, Scrub/circulate OR and EPIC
Temporary housing for 30 days and Relocation Assistance!
Will consider Charge Nurses with good experience!
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text