Job Opening for a Director of Marketing and Communication located in Texas.
Hospital: 180 beds
Experience: 3-5 year HOSPITAL exp.
Education: BS degree required (journalism, communication or related field)
Benefits: Comprehensive Package
Relocation: Yes – up to $10K
- To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Develop marketing and communications strategy using data-driven, organizational best practices.
- Implements marketing and communication plans, including:
- Website and social media;
- Internal communications (employees and physicians);
- Public relations/earned media;
- Community newsletters (if applicable);
- Coordination/engagement in community events; and
- Management of Function Point and Spark portal, and any other support software
- Serve as advertising conduit with local hospital leadership and marketing
- Coordinate crisis communications
- Partner with Division Director for more complex situations and strategies
- Engage regularly with hospital leaders to ensure alignment on hospital priorities
- Generate content for internal and external publications, press releases, collateral, social media, websites, and advertising, as needed
- Edit internal and external marketing and communications materials and ensuring consistency of message and brand identity
- Lead community engagement initiatives, planning and/or attending community events on behalf of the market including on nights and weekends
- Support the Communications and Marketing Departments on additional projects and tasks, as needed
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text