Job Opening for a Controller located in California – Central Coast area.
- Manages daily functions of the Accounting department, under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Performs reporting for third party reimbursement and OSHPD and assists with monthly financial close and financial reporting processes including account analysis for all revenues, expenses, and balance sheet accounts.
- Assists with preparation for and management of processes for the hospital’s annual budget and all audits.
- Develops and enforces internal controls
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years as an Assistant Controller or Controller in a Hospital setting.
- Kronos and Meditech experience is preferred.
- Strong PC, 10-key, analytical, and people skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text