Job Opening in a hospital located in Western Maryland, for a Home Health Director to join their team. They are looking for someone who has extensive leadership experience in Home Health, someone who has gone through joint commission for Home Health agencies. They would prefer to see local candidates (candidates in the MD, DC, VA, PA, WVA areas.)
The Home Health Director is a leader with expert knowledge in the management and operations of a Medicare-certified home health agency. The Director is responsible for organizational growth through the development of strategic business initiatives; performance enhancement by identifying opportunities for efficiencies and performance improvement; assuring the provision of quality patient care; and exceeding financial performance expectations.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a health-related field. Master’s degree in business, health or hospital administration or related field required.
- At least five years of progressive leadership or management experience with a home health agency, hospital management, or public health program management.
- A demonstrated success in the areas of business development, financial performance, oversight of patient care services with above average outcomes, and human resources management.
- A thorough knowledge of laws, regulations, accreditation standards, financial management, and service standards applicable to home health services management and operations.
- General knowledge or experience with infusion services, palliative care and hospice services desirable.
- Excellent observation, oral and written communication skills, along with strong public speaking and presentation abilities.
- Superior team leadership, organizational, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Solid business acumen with the ability to read and understand financial statements.
- Ability to stimulate collaboration, build teams, and reach consensus.
- Flexibility, adaptability, creativity and innovation along with ability to deal with complex situations.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative, innovation, adaptability, and independence.
The city is just minutes away from such attractions as Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, Annapolis, MD, Harpers Ferry, WV, and Antietam and Gettysburg battlefields.
Competitive Salary Range!
Executive & Management Recruitment Services
(415) 770-1200 – call/text